Tyres for PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2899 kg on the front axle and 3384 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.6 V6 300 engine which is a v6 engine producing 300 hp for a capacity of 3598 cc.
- PORSCHE Cayenne 3.6 V6 300 is a SUV.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.