Tyres for PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 214 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1995 kg on the front axle and 2282 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887 engine which is a v8 engine combined with an electric motor producing 887 hp for a capacity of 4593 cc.
- PORSCHE 918 Spyder 4.6 V8 Hybrid 887 is a sports car.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.