Tyres for PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420.
1997 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 190 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1819 kg on the front axle and 2601 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine equipped with twin turbos producing 420 hp for a capacity of 3600 cc.
- PORSCHE 911 Turbo 3.6 Bi-Turbo 420 is a sports car.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.