Tyres for PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381.
1989 - 1994
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 180 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1819 kg on the front axle and 2756 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.3 Turbo 381 engine which is a diesel or petrol engine boosted by a turbocharger producing 381 hp for a capacity of 3300 cc.
- PORSCHE 911 Turbo S Convertible 3.3 Turbo 381 is a sports car.
- Tyres with N0, N1, N2, N3, N4, N5 and N6 markings have been specially developed for PORSCHE brand vehicles.