Tyres for PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175.
1990 - 1996
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 110 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2568 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.8 V6 175 engine which is a v6 engine producing 175 hp for a capacity of 3791 cc.
- PONTIAC Trans-Sport 3.8 V6 175 is a MPV or van.