Tyres for PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147.
1990 - 1996
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 115 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2568 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 16V 147 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 147 hp for a capacity of 2260 cc.
- PONTIAC Trans-Sport 2.3 16V 147 is a MPV or van.