Tyres for PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 99 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2513 kg on the front axle and 2094 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 VTi 90 engine which is a petrol engine with improved efficiency for small and medium-sized cars designed by psa producing 90 hp for a capacity of 1587 cc.
- PEUGEOT Partner tepee 1.6 VTi 90 is a MPV or van.