Tyres for PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127.
2002 - 2006
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 94 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3858 kg on the front axle and 4079 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 HDI 127 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by the psa group (citroën-peugeot) producing 127 hp for a capacity of 2800 cc.
- PEUGEOT Boxer 3t300 2.8 HDI 127 is a MPV or van.