Tyres for PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129.
1989 - 1999
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 125 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2315 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 TD 129 engine which is a turbo diesel engine producing 129 hp for a capacity of 2446 cc.
- PEUGEOT 605 2.5 TD 129 is a large family car.