Tyres for PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115.
2009 - 2016
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 115 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2646 kg on the front axle and 2734 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 e-HDI 115 engine which is a low consumption diesel engine designed by the psa group producing 114 hp for a capacity of 1560 cc.
- PEUGEOT 5008 1.6 e-HDI 115 is a MPV or van.