Tyres for PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66.
1992 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 102 mph.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 D 66 engine which is a diesel engine producing 66 hp for a capacity of 1905 cc.
- PEUGEOT 405 1.9 D 66 is a large family car.