Tyres for PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110.
1988 - 1992
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 116 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1940 kg on the front axle and 1896 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.9 L 110 engine which is a petrol engine producing 109 hp for a capacity of 1905 cc.
- PEUGEOT 405 Estate 4X4 1.9 L 110 is a large family car.