Tyres for PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156.
2009 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 134 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2469 kg on the front axle and 2227 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 THP 156 engine which is a turbocharged petrol engine for high performance cars designed by psa producing 156 hp for a capacity of 1598 cc.
- PEUGEOT 308 CC 1.6 THP 156 is a compact family car.