Tyres for PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165.
2009 - 2016
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 128 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2535 kg on the front axle and 2315 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 THP 165 engine which is a turbocharged petrol engine for high performance cars designed by psa producing 165 hp for a capacity of 1598 cc.
- PEUGEOT 3008 1.6 THP 165 is a MPV or van.