Tyres for PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136.
2002 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1885 kg on the front axle and 1720 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 136 engine which is a petrol engine producing 137 hp for a capacity of 1997 cc.
- PEUGEOT 206 SW S16 2.0 L 136 is a small hatchback.