Tyres for PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 99 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1984 kg on the front axle and 1984 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.4 HDI 68 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine designed by the psa group (citroën-peugeot) producing 68 hp for a capacity of 1398 cc.
- PEUGEOT 2008 1.4 HDI 68 is a SUV.