Tyres for PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120.
1996 - 2003
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1731 kg on the front axle and 1609 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 16V 120 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 120 hp for a capacity of 1587 cc.
- PEUGEOT 106 S16 1.6 16V 120 is a small hatchback.