Tyres for MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 106 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2557 kg on the front axle and 2767 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Hybrid 203 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine coupled to an electric motor producing 203 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- MITSUBISHI Outlander Hybrid 2.0 Hybrid 203 is a SUV.