Tyres for MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 119 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1995 kg on the front axle and 2017 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 L 117 engine which is a petrol engine producing 117 hp for a capacity of 1590 cc.
- MITSUBISHI Lancer 1.6 L 117 is a large family car.