Tyres for MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric.
Tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. Please check the user manual or driver side door frame of your MITSUBISHI i-MiEV before inflating your tyres.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 81 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1411 kg on the front axle and 1808 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a Electric engine which is a electric motor producing 67 hp for a capacity of 0 cc.
- MITSUBISHI i-MiEV Electric is a small hatchback.