Tyres for MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165.
2003 - 2009
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2425 kg on the front axle and 2623 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.4 16V 165 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 165 hp for a capacity of 2378 cc.
- MITSUBISHI Grandis 2.4 16V 165 is a MPV or van.