Tyres for MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2006 kg on the front axle and 1664 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.5 D 116 engine which is a diesel engine producing 116 hp for a capacity of 1496 cc.
- MINI Mini Cooper D 1.5 D 116 is a small hatchback.