Tyres for MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143.
2007 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 134 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2017 kg on the front axle and 1874 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 D 143 engine which is a diesel engine producing 143 hp for a capacity of 1995 cc.
- MINI Mini Cooper SD Clubman 2.0 D 143 is a large family car.