Tyres for MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211.
2007 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 148 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1918 kg on the front axle and 1885 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.6 T 211 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 211 hp for a capacity of 1598 cc.
- MINI John Cooper Works Clubman 1.6 T 211 is a large family car.