Tyres for MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160.
2001 - 2007
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 132 mph.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 T 160 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 160 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- MG ROVER MG ZT 1.8 T 160 is a large family car.