Tyres for MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136.
2003 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 127 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1323 kg on the front axle and 1631 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 136 engine which is a petrol engine producing 136 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- MG ROVER MG TF 1.8 L 136 is a compact family car.