Tyres for MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 100 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3241 kg on the front axle and 3241 kg on the rear axle.
- MPV vehicles such as your MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136 engine which is a low consumption engine designed by mercedes producing 136 hp for a capacity of 2143 cc.
- MERCEDES Viano CDI 4Matic 2.0 BlueEfficiency 136 is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.