Tyres for MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 56 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 4079 kg on the front axle and 7716 kg on the rear axle.
- Van vehicles such as your MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 CDI 184 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 184 hp for a capacity of 2987 cc.
- MERCEDES Sprinter 518 CDI 5t 3.0 CDI 184 is a MPV or van.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.