Tyres for MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218.
1996 - 2004
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 152 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1863 kg on the front axle and 1808 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 V6 218 engine which is a v6 engine producing 218 hp for a capacity of 3199 cc.
- MERCEDES SLK 320 3.2 V6 218 is a sports car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.