Tyres for MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500.
2001 - 2012
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 155 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2535 kg on the front axle and 2646 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 5.5 V8 500 engine which is a v8 engine producing 500 hp for a capacity of 5513 cc.
- MERCEDES SL 600 5.5 V8 500 is a sports car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.