Tyres for MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231.
1991 - 1998
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 146 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2668 kg on the front axle and 2954 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.2 24V 231 engine which is a producing 231 hp for a capacity of 3199 cc.
- MERCEDES S 320 3.2 24V 231 is an executive car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.