Tyres for MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163.
1998 - 2005
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 115 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2866 kg on the front axle and 3527 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.7 CDI 163 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 163 hp for a capacity of 2685 cc.
- MERCEDES ML 270 CDI 2.7 CDI 163 is a SUV.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.