Tyres for MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3307 kg on the front axle and 3968 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.0 CDI 211 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 211 hp for a capacity of 2987 cc.
- MERCEDES GL 350 BlueTec 3.0 CDI 211 is a SUV.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.