Tyres for MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204.
2009 - 2016
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 149 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2668 kg on the front axle and 2646 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.1 CDI 204 engine which is a direct injection diesel engine specific to mercedes producing 204 hp for a capacity of 2143 cc.
- MERCEDES E 250 CDI 4Matic 2.1 CDI 204 is an executive car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.