Tyres for MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180.
1993 - 2000
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2072 kg on the front axle and 2293 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Kompressor 180 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine with compressor developed by mercedes producing 180 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- MERCEDES C 200 2.0 Kompressor 180 is a large family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.