Tyres for MERCEDES C 180 CGI 1.8 L 156
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES C 180 CGI 1.8 L 156. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES C 180 CGI 1.8 L 156.
2007 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 140 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2083 kg on the front axle and 2381 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES C 180 CGI 1.8 L 156 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.8 L 156 engine which is a petrol engine producing 156 hp for a capacity of 1796 cc.
- MERCEDES C 180 CGI 1.8 L 156 is a large family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.