Tyres for MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197.
1992 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2282 kg on the front axle and 2216 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.8 V6 197 engine which is a v6 engine producing 197 hp for a capacity of 2799 cc.
- MERCEDES 280 2.8 V6 197 is an executive car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.