Tyres for MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165.
1989 - 1995
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.6 V6 165 engine which is a v6 engine producing 166 hp for a capacity of 2597 cc.
- MERCEDES 260 E 2.6 V6 165 is a large family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.