Tyres for MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194.
1982 - 1993
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 143 mph.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.5 16V 194 engine which is a 16-valve engine producing 194 hp for a capacity of 2498 cc.
- MERCEDES 190 E 2.5 16V 194 is a large family car.
- Tyres with MO and MO1 markings have been specially developed for MERCEDES brand vehicles.