Tyres for MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 218 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1755 kg on the front axle and 2138 kg on the rear axle.
- Coupe vehicles such as your MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916 engine which is a v8 petrol engine equipped with twin turbos producing 916 hp for a capacity of 3799 cc.
- MCLAREN P1 3.8 V8 Bi-Turbo 916 is a sports car.
- Tyres with the MC1 marking have been specially developed for MCLAREN brand vehicles.