Tyres for MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 133 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1422 kg on the front axle and 1356 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 160 engine which is a petrol engine producing 160 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- MAZDA MX5 IV 2.0 L 160 is a sports car.