Tyres for MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260.
2006 - 2014
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 131 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2668 kg on the front axle and 2568 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.3 Turbo 260 engine which is a diesel or petrol engine boosted by a turbocharger producing 260 hp for a capacity of 2261 cc.
- MAZDA CX-7 2.3 Turbo 260 is a SUV.