Tyres for MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165.
2012 - 2016
Approved sizes for summer and winter tyres ?
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2172 kg on the front axle and 2304 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 165 engine which is a petrol engine producing 165 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- MAZDA CX-5 (4X2) 2.0 L 165 is a SUV.