Tyres for MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 128 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2161 kg on the front axle and 2425 kg on the rear axle.
- Estate vehicles such as your MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 L 146 engine which is a petrol engine producing 146 hp for a capacity of 1998 cc.
- MAZDA 6 Wagon 2.0 L 146 is a large family car.