Tyres for MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 116 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2238 kg on the front axle and 2072 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.5 D 105 engine which is a diesel engine producing 105 hp for a capacity of 1499 cc.
- MAZDA 3 1.5 D 105 is a compact family car.