Tyres for MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102.
2007 - 2015
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 117 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1709 kg on the front axle and 1631 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 1.5 MZR 102 engine which is a petrol or diesel engine designed by mazda producing 102 hp for a capacity of 1498 cc.
- MAZDA 2 1.5 MZR 102 is a small hatchback.