Tyres for LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390.
2005 - 2013
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 140 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 3241 kg on the front axle and 3770 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 4.2 V8 390 engine which is a v8 engine producing 390 hp for a capacity of 4197 cc.
- LAND ROVER Range Rover Sport 4.2 V8 390 is a SUV.