Tyres for LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241.
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 124 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2888 kg on the front axle and 2998 kg on the rear axle.
- 4x4 vehicles such as your LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241 are designed for largely non-sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 Si 241 engine which is a petrol engine producing 241 hp for a capacity of 1999 cc.
- LAND ROVER Freelander II 2.0 Si 241 is a 4X4.