Tyres for LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186.
1993 - 2000
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- On LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186 the tyre fitment is square which means the 4 tyres are the same size.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 137 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 2337 kg on the front axle and 2337 kg on the rear axle.
- Hatchback & saloon vehicles such as your LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 2.0 16V Turbo 186 engine which is a turbo petrol engine producing 186 hp for a capacity of 1995 cc.
- LANCIA Delta II LS HF 2.0 16V Turbo 186 is a compact family car.