Tyres for LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650
Find summer and winter tyre sizes for LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650. Select a tyre size to access the list of available products and compare prices. On this page, you'll also find information on the speed rating and maximum load index for your LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650.
2001 - 2011
The tyre pressures shown are for guidance only. For more information, please check your vehicle user manual or driver side door frame.
Our latest deals
- The tyre fitment is staggered on the LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650.?
For passenger cars two types of tyre fitment are possible: staggered or square. Square fitment means that identical tyres are fitted on the front and rear axels. This is found on most vehicles available on the market. Staggered fitment whereby different tyre sizes are fitted on front and rear axles is usually found on rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The maximum speed of your vehicle is 205 mph.
- The maximum permissible loads are 1918 kg on the front axle and 2646 kg on the rear axle.
- Convertible vehicles such as your LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650 are designed for sports use.
- Your vehicle has a 6.5 V12 650 engine which is a v12 engine producing 650 hp for a capacity of 6496 cc.
- LAMBORGHINI Murcielago Roadster 6.5 V12 650 is a sports car.